Documentation | Support | Demo | Premium Version
AccessPress Social Counter is a Free WordPress plugin to display your social accounts fans, ’subscribers and followers number on your website!
A perfect plugin to show your social media stats and encourage more to join your network.
You can select the social media profiles you want to activate, enter details of your social media and select one of the designs from beautifully designed 5 design themes.
All you have to do is either use a widget or shortcode to display your social media counter right on your website in your chosen location!
The available social media in FREE version are: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Sound Cloud and Dribbble along with Posts and Comments count.
Just get it done in a few minutes!
For more social media integration, more design options, floating sidebar options,social sharing options, pinterest sharing options and more features please upgrade to Premium version.
Note: If Instagram followers count is returning 0, it is due to change in the instagram API. Please get the new access token again from the plugin’s settings.
- Beautifully designed 5 themes to select from. More available in Pro versoin.
- Major 7 social media included (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Sound Cloud and Dribbble). More available in Pro versoin.
- Latest use of APIs to fetch data
- Auto updates on all APIs
- Option to select which social media profile to show
- Display order for selected social media
- Cache setting – you can set a cache period to avoid frequent API calls
- Fully Responsive – compatible with mobile devices
- User friendly and very interactive user interface
– Anyone can use it, its as easy as drag and drop.
- Upgrades available
– For more features like more social media profiles, more design themes, your own design etc. – upgrade to Pro.
– Dedicated email, forum ’support
- Free updates
– Get free updates for lifetime.
★ Major 18 social media included(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, Dribbble, Youtube, Steam, Vimeo, Pinterest, Forrst, VK, Flickr, Behance, Github, Envato,Posts, Comments) ★ Beautifully designed 20 themes to select from. ★ 5 soothing animations ★ Floating Sidebar with 5 beautiful themes ★ Different Social Media Sharing Options with 10 pre available themes ★ Floating Social Sharing Sidebar with 4 pre available themes ★ Pinterest Sharing Options ★ Popup sharing and many more...
- For premium upgrade, please go here
- Serbo-Croatian – Borisa Djuraskovic ( http://www.webhostinghub.com )
- Belarussian – UStarCash ( https://www.ustarcash.com )
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: ’firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/’support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin,please visit below links.
- Unzip accesspress-social-counter.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-social-counter
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on AccessPress Social Counter menu in WordPress left admin menu.
- To display the social counts in the frontend,please use [aps-counter] shortcode or AccessPress Social Counter widgets wherever necessary.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to to display your social accounts fans, ’subscribers and followers number on your website along with the links to your social profile sites.
Will it effect my site’s speed?
No , because we have provided the caching option to store the count in the database and update within certain period kept in the plugin cache settings section.
Do I need to design the icons again?
No , you won’t need to get any trouble regarding design and layout of the icons since we have provided inbuilt 5 beautiful icon themes.You can choose any as per your requirement.
Where can I find the documentation for the plugin?
Once you install the plugin , you can check some general documentation about how to use the plugin in the “How to use” panel of the plugin’s settings page.Complete documentation can be found here.
Contributors & Developers
“AccessPress Social Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AccessPress Social Counter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a bug related to shortcode theme.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.8.2.
- Solved facebook page follower count is’sue for pages transitioned to new page experience.
- Few backend code refinement
- Solved facebook page follower count is’sue.
- Added new settings for instagram and dribbble to fetch follower count.
- WordPress latest version compatibility checked.
- Added font awesome 4 and 5 compatibility settings in backend and frontend.
- Added few css to solve font awesome is’sue.
- General bug fixes and refinement in the script
- Bug fix related to Facebook Count
- Bug fix related to social networks sorting
- Refinements in the plugin to avoid trademark infringement
- Bug fix related to Google+
- Removed Google+ from the plugin
- Bug fix ralated to Facebook link
- Bug fix ralated to instagram count
- Refinement in the code
- General bug fixes in the plugin
- Addition of third party API to extract Facebook count
- Addition of default count values for all the available networks
- WordPress 5.0 compatibility check
- Update in Facebook API
- Changed field type for cache settings from text to number
- Removed notice for Youtube counter
- Compatibility check for version 4.8
- Done the bug fixings for the facebook followers counter.
- Updated google Plus setup description
- Updated file_get_contents with wp_remote_get for FQL
- Done small change in backend checkbox label layout
- Removed fontawesome CDN and enqueued locally as per WordPress Plugin Guidlines
- Updated documentation URL
- Removed session from backend
- Updated Documentation link in how to use section
- Changed backend settings tabs layout
- Added More WordPress Resources link
- Fixed the facebook counter is’sue for the wordpress version 4.6.
- Updated backend notes to dismissible notices
- Added below hooks on all the social network anchor links
- Added tutuorial video in how to use section.
- Added Belarussian Language
- Fixed the Facebook followers count is’sue for Facebook APP API version 2.5 and above.
- Fixed the instagram followers count is’sues.
- Updated about section
- Updated layout of backend message
- Changed link for facebook and google to https
- Updated heading notes layout in settings page
- Updated google API key generation procedure
- Updated FB API to work with new graph API
- Updated language file
- Done some modifications for WordPress 4.4 compatibility
- Done some css refining for theme 1
- Fixed file missing bug for system status
- Added system status tab
- Added some css to resolve the conflict
- Updated how to use section
- Updated backend notes layout
- Updated text domain to match the plugin’s slug
- Fixed small bug regarding new added option
- Added font and frontend css disabling option
- Updated help note for youtube
- Fixed youtube count to be fetched automatically using API v3
- Code cleanup done for shortcode
- Fixed small bug for facebook count on API limit reach
- Updated demo link
- Escaped the output to prevent XSS vulnerability on social profile section
- Updated note in social profiles section
- Updated rating link in settings header
- Removed font awesome dependency from frontend.css
- Fixed some css conflicts for anchor links color and hover color
- Added font awesome from CDN and removed the local file inclusion
- Updated notes in how to use section
- Added count=”coma/short/default” parameter for count only shortcode
- Fixed small bug regarding youtube count
- Updated youtube note for ’subscribers count
- Added Facebook Default Count field for fallback count to show when API is not available
- Changed note for facebook user ID
- Fixed small bug regarding the individual social media count shortcode cache period
- Added Shortcode [aps-get-count social_media=”name of social media”] to get the individual social media count only
- Updated Facebook API
- Added Youtube Subscribers field for mannual count
- Added some missed text domain
- Updated language file
- Fixed small is’sue for count format
- Updated some css for theme 5
- Updated some css for theme 4
- Updated some css for theme 2
- Updated some css for theme 1
- Updated some css for theme 3 for uniform width for all icons
- Added Serbo-Croatian Language
- Fixed the widget ID conflict
- Updated Facebook Counter Description in backend
- Fixed some mismatched text domain
- Fixed the is’sue of opening the posts and comments links opening in new link for firefox and IE
- Added Counter Format Option
- Done few changes in backend social profiles
- Done small update in upgrade banner
- Added Upgrade Side banner
- Added Theme Selection Feature in widget
- Done number formatting for counts
- Done some fixes for mobile version
- Plugin ’submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval
- Plugin approved in http://wordpress.org and comitted in plugin repository