Accept payments with Acquired.com
The Acquired.com for WooCommerce extension enables your business to securely accept payments by Card, Apple Pay & Google Pay to help you generate more sales.
- Pay by Card: securely accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express using EMV 3-D Secure (version 2.2)
- Digital Wallets: add Apple Pay & Google Pay to the Product, Cart or Checkout pages of your store to deliver a seamless checkout experience
- Customisable Checkout: match your brand with full control to style the payment form to meet your requirements
- Saved Cards: enable faster checkout for returning customers by letting them reuse previously stored cards
- Manage your payments: update the payment statuses from within WooCommerce
- Always available: excellent customer service and reliability (99.999% uptime) at our core
- PCI DSS: remain fully compliant with the lowest amount of effort (SAQ-A) using our hosted solution
Quick & Easy Setup
Please contact us to get a test account so you can try out the extension.
- Access your WordPress dashboard.
- Select Plugins from the left navigation menu followed by Add New
- Search for Acquired.com using the top right-hand corner search box
- Select Install Now
- Once Installed you can enable and configure all things payments in the WooCommerce settings
- Configure a few basic details and you are up and running
Read our documentation here and our ’support teams are on hand to help with any questions you might have so please contact us.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Acquired.com for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Acquired.com for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.