CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AUTOMATION FOR WOOCOMMERCE
Grow your ecommerce business when you connect ActiveCampaign to WooCommerce. Automate lead generations, email, and SMS marketing that can help you drive conversions and build customer loyalty.
ENGAGE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
Leverage advanced segmentation to build personalized emails based on your audience’s interest. Sync your WooCommerce data with product catalog to use filters or manually select the products that you want to use in a targeted campaign.
DRIVE REPEAT PURCHASES
Automate revenue-driving activities such as welcome series, abandoned cart, post-purchase product reviews, promote new product launch, cross-sell, upsell, and more!
FOLLOW YOUR CUSTOMERS’ JOURNEYS
Automatically sync customer purchase information into ActiveCampaign and track purchases through your pipelines. Effectively engage and follow up with customers right after they purchase.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ACTIVECAMPAIGN AND WOOCOMMERCE
Everything you need to create unique and scalable customer experiences, you can:
– Sync your WooCommerce data to filter or manually select products you want to highlight in your campaign
– Leverage a library of pre-built automation recipes to promote new product launch, cross-sell, and upsell revenue-driving activities.
– Use abandoned cart email automations to increase purchase-completion rate
– Create personalized emails to build customer relationships and increase brand loyalty.
– Apply conditional content to send shoppers product recommendations based on their past purchases and criteria set.
– Engage with customers through promos and special offers using SMS.
– Use ecommerce reporting to identify which email campaigns and automations are driving the most sales revenue.
FREE AUTOMATION RECIPES FOR WOOCOMMERCE USERS
- Accessory Upsell After Purchase Recipe
- Ecommerce Subscription and Welcome Recipe
- Birthday and Anniversary Coupon Email Recipe
FREE TOOLS WOOCOMMERCE USERS
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 180,000+ businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine transactional email and email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 900+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
- Making support items more clear and adding hook checks
- Fix for GraphQL calls returning 400 errors due to POST-GET redirects
- Separating historical sync cron from new order cron
- Resolving some bugs with historical sync when contacts box is checked
- Fixing missing files
- Custom order status mapping added to advanced settings
- Fixes an issue with deleted or trashed products syncing
- Adds more catches for data issues in historical sync
- Resolving admin visual issues related to version 2.5.2
- Reskin design of WooCommerce admin
- Do not product sync drafts
- Bugfix for product types missing from product sync
- Deprecating connection option id
- Adding save option to support logs
- Fixing product image URL bug
- Add new product segment fields
- Fix for customer data causing COFE issues in some cases
- Improvement for contact sync in historical sync
- Fixing the abandoned cart starter times
- Adding more clear text for abandoned cart settings
- Workaround for custom checkouts not loading abandoned cart script
- Limiting extremely large numbers for ints
- Product sync should not disappear
- Removing product sync beta option
- Product and image URL fix for abandoned carts
- Product and image URL fix orders
- Status is now renamed Support
- Placing log viewer in the support page
- Deepdata code removed
- Bugfix workaround for shipping address overwriting contact details
- Update to order bulk async endpoint
- Minor bugfixes
- Fix for custom site URLs sometimes causing historical sync to fail
- Speed enhancements added
- Order status update bugfix
- WooCommerce HPOS compatibility
- Adds a status checklist to indicate any potential problems
- Revamp of status page to be more helpful
- Bugfix for abandoned cart clearing & record cleanup
- Adding new debug mode to reduce excessive repeat calls
- Order notes should update any time a record syncs to AC
- Historical sync reset button now performs table cleanup
- Remove set_time calls
- Fixes an abandoned cart request stall bug
- Bugfix for other plugins throwing a conflict on vendor packages
- Updates to vendor packages and autoload
- Fixes site match for health check
- Sync cron unschedules if config is not set
- Fix for case where cannot activate/deactivate after update
- Fixes sync updates for all order statuses
- Logging changes
- Bugfix for pending payment status sent as completed
- Bugfix for when the JS URL contains 2 question mark characters
- Fixes a bug caused by empty billing address
- Fixes a bug with bad contacts on contact import
- Fixes a case where get_data() from WooCommerce causes a bool error
- Removing redundant vendor dependencies
- Connections to ActiveCampaign can now be created from the WordPress plugin
- Connections created from hosted to WC can be viewed in the plugin for easy verification
- Bugfix for bogus abandoned carts never marked as failed
- Bugfixes for empty strings sending to COFE or shipping sending empty address
- Bugfix and logging for abandoned carts not syncing
- Bugfix for empty shipping sent to COFE service.
- Stops empty fields for accidentally getting written to AC.
- Fixing issues related to non normalized statuses and failed orders in the overall sync process
- Fix for an issue with get_id in order sync process
- Bugfix for records not syncing due to a get_id error.
- Bugfix for records having an invalid email address.
- Adding new functionality to allow order syncing through COFE service
- Orders can soon sync any order status to ActiveCampaign
- Soon webhooks will be removed from WooCommerce as the plugin will utilize WooCommerce hooks instead.
- Deepdata will soon be phased out for the new COFE service. Deepdata will still be available but not primarily used for WooCommerce.
- Order detail pages now have an ActiveCampaign details box
- An ‘Open Contact’ link will take you directly to your contact in your ActiveCampaign account.
- View the sync status and data stored for the order
- You can sync a specific order as new or historical
- This allows you to choose whether or not to run automations on an order
- Fixing issues with historical sync hanging
- Updates to settings to include more control over historical sync
- Simplifies the historical sync page
- Fixing product stock sync
- Reducing COFE product sync calls and fixing a connection bug
- Adding a fallback status check for cancelled and failed orders
- Order notes will note how the sync originated
- Fixing the check email function causing stall in historical sync
- Reducing memory consumption and process for historical sync
- Fixing product sync bugs and image retrieval
- Various minor bugfixes
- Major change to how historical sync process functions
- Tested up to version: 8.5.1
- Minimal version requirement: 7.4.0
- HPOS Compatible
- WordPress supported PHP version (PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended)
- Latest release versions of WordPress and WooCommerce are recommended
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
Before You Start
- Our plugin requires you to have the WooCommerce plugin installed and activated in WordPress.
- Your hosting environment should meet WooCommerce’s minimum requirements, including PHP 7.0 or greater.
- In your ActiveCampaign account, navigate to Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- If your WooCommerce store is already listed here, skip to step 7. Otherwise, continue to step 4.
- Click the “Add Integration” button.
- Enter the URL of your WooCommerce site.
- Follow the connection process that appears in WooCommerce.
- In your WooCommerce store, install the “ActiveCampaign for WooCommerce” plugin and activate it.
- Navigate to the plugin settings page (Settings > ActiveCampaign for WooCommerce)
- Enter your ActiveCampaign API URL and API Key in the provided boxes.
- Click “Update Settings”.
Contributors & Developers
“ActiveCampaign for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors