This plugin helps you organize your WordPress admin menu.
If your site has a bunch of custom post types, or many plugins with their own top-level menu, then the WP admin menu will quickly become overcrowded.
This plugin lets you hide menu items (e.g. Tools) entirely, or move them into the WP Admin Bar.
- Download and activate the plugin.
- Browse to
Settings > Admin Cleanupto configure.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Cleanup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Admin Cleanup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- En’sure WP 5.7 compatibility
- Switched to PHP array shorthand
- En’sure WP 5.0 compatibility
- Added ’support for custom menu groups (props David Cramer)
- Beta release