This plugin helps you organize your WordPress admin menu.
If your site has a bunch of custom post types, or many plugins with their own top-level menu, then the WP admin menu will quickly become overcrowded.
This plugin lets you hide menu items (e.g. Tools) entirely, or move them into the WP Admin Bar.
- Download and activate the plugin.
- Browse to
Settings > Admin Cleanupto configure.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Cleanup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- En’sure WP 5.7 compatibility
- Switched to PHP array shorthand
- En’sure WP 5.0 compatibility
- Added ’support for custom menu groups (props David Cramer)
- Beta release