Serve your WordPress website media and contents directly from your cloud storage ’such as Amazon S3 and DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Simple interface
- Connect with Amazon S3
- Connect with DigitalOcean Space
- Auto-update – New media files added to website will be automatically copied to cloud storage.
- Host your media directly from your cloud storage provider or specify a CDN.
- Automatically rewrites media URL with their respective Amazon S3 or DigitalOcean Spaces URL.
- Offload Media – Upload existing media library files to Amazon S3 or DigitalOcean Spaces.
- CDN with or without a custom domain ’support.
- You can create new buckets to colud storage through this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Media Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Advanced Media Manager” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Advanced Media Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: Download CDN Media images and files to WP
- Added: Sync media option
- Fixed : Rewrite url is’sues
- Fixed: offload image upload
- Updated: Latest AWS and DO libraries
- Checked : Compatibility for WordPress 6.1.1
- Updated : Latest CSS & JS libraries
- Improvements: Bug fixes
- Checked : Compatibility for WordPress 5.9.3
- Initial beta release version.