By this plugin you can fix all random 404 links appear in you your website and redirect them to homepage or any other page using 301 SEO redirect. 404 error pages hurts the rank of your site in search engines. This smart plugin is a simple solution to handle 404 error pages.
How to use the plugin?
- After installing the plugin go to the plugin control panel from settings menu.
- Put the link where the plugin should redirect all 404 links in the text box.
- Select the plugin status to be enabled.
- Click the button Update Options to save the from.
- Go to 404 URLs tab to see the latest 404 links discovered and redirected
Please make ’sure than the page you put above in the control panel to redirect all 404 to it is a valid link. If this page is not valid it will be considred as an 404 link and will re’sult in redirect loop. In case of redirect loop you can simply disable the plugin and check the page is valid or not.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Contributors & Developers
“All 404 Redirect to Homepage & Broken images Redirection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Checking with the last version of wordpress 6.1
- fix show more link on network sites
- show alert message if you have many broken links
- compatibility check with wordpress 6.0
- Bug fixing – PHP 8.1 is’sue
- Tested with the latest WordPress Version
- Addin hint to download our “Broken Images Redirection” Plugin
- Bug fixes in function prefix
- New feature – Replace all broken images with a custom image
- Bug Fixes – Escaping URLs
- Bug Fixes – sanitizing part 2
- Bug fixes – sanitizing
- Bug fixes
- New GUI
- Bug fixes in the log report
- Bug fixes
- fix upgrade message is’sue in the plugins page
- PHP 7.2 compatibility
- add the ability to hide message
- PHP 7.x compatibility – Fix deprecated class is’sue
- bug in calculating the broken links count (this was affecting the error message)
- PHP 7.x compatibility
- Fix deprecated class is’sue
- Fix soft 404 url’s
- Fix for is’sue that may cause infinite redirect loop
- Support Handling all 404 error pages when using default permalink structure.