Andreadb Google Maps is an easy-to-use responsive google maps plugin with an intuitive user interface. You set the coordinates of your location and customize it with the settings. Use the provided shortcode or template include to easily embed google maps in your blog, pages, post and widget.
- Simple easy to use interface
- Multiple markers
- Custom icon marker
- Info Window customizable with WYSIWYG editor WordPress
- All Controls are available with style and position
- Admin preview
- Shortcode for displaying google maps anywhere in your site
The easy way:
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for “Andreadb Google Maps”
- Click “Install”
The not so easy way:
- Upload the andreadb-google-maps folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage your google maps using the ‘Andreadb Google Maps’ menu option
- Why is my google maps not working?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Andreadb Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?