Simple plugin to show a question + option to answer the question from askthis.nl on your WordPress website.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- If your site is not using Font Awesome already, turn the checkbox on in settings -> AskThis.
- Go to askthis.nl and login into your account, go to a question and copy the HTML snippet (see screenshot 1).
- Go to your wordpress website.
- If you use the Gutenberg editor, click on ‘+’ sign to add a new block, choose ‘Own HTML’ and paste the HTML snippet code and save the changes.
- If you use the classic editor, go the ‘code editor’ and past the HTML snippet code where you want and save the changes.
- In a widget, go to widgets and past the snippet code in a ‘Own HTML’ widget.
The Smiles or thumbs up/down answers are not visible
Did you enable Font Awesome library for your site? (settings -> AskThis and enable the checkbox)
A question does not appear
- Did you already answered the question? If a question is answered it does not appears again (based on the IP-address).
- Are there errors on the browser console?
- Please feel free to contact AskThis for more help on https://askthis.nl#contact
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AskThis” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
0.1 First release
0.2 Text fixes/typo’s/update translation
0.3 Add option to show feedback for each answer yes/no | Fix to show question on multiple pages | Option to show a question after it is answered yes/no (based on the IP-address).