A tool to observe how a page loads in different themes simultaneously.
Useful for debugging plugins or Gutenberg blocks.
How to Use:
- Install several themes you’d like to check out.
- Create a new page.
- Navigate to Tools → Back To The Theme
- Choose if you want to demo editor- or view side.
- Select the themes you’d like to check out.
- Choose the page you just created. This page will be previewed with all the themes you’ve selected.
- Click Do it!.
- Scroll to see the page rendered with all the themes you selected.
You’ll see your page load with different themes in a bunch of iframes for handy preview and debugging.
A nice list of popular themes to test:
wp theme install \
See docs for wp theme install.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You can find the plugin under “Tools” menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Back To The Theme” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Test in the editor, too!