This plugin allows you to create an audit trail of emails sent from your site using the BCC function.
BCC (or Blind Carbon Copy) sends a copy of the email to another email address without informing the To or CC receipients.
This is very useful when testing a new site to make sure that emails are being sent at the correct times and to the correct receipients.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bcc-all-emailsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->BCC All Emails screen to set where all emails are sent from
Why didn’t my email get BCC’d?
This plugin works by hooking into the wp_mail filter. If a plugin passes the normal wp_mail function, this plugin is set up for that.
Please report this in the support tab and we will add the functionality if possible!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BCC All Emails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
We use the Semantic Versioning system of defining versions (https://semver.org/).
This means that version 1.10 is a minor update for the version 1.x branch and version 2.0 is a MAJOR update.
We will not wrap version numbers of double digits.
- feat: add documentation link to plugin meta
- chore: update branding to Watch The Dot / support.watchthedot.com
- chore: update watchthedot/library-settings
- fix: add namespace to plugin file
therefore using WatchTheDot\Plugins instead of global namespace
- fix: use static functions when $this is not referenced
This fixes a memory leak standard to using anonymous functions in classes
- reactor: remove Plugin::__ helper method and instead use __ directly
- chore: tested up to WP 6.4
- fix: missing composer directory breaking plugin load
- Initial Version