Best Configuration provides a set of useful configurations for admin backend and frontend, such as:
- Enable/disable WP REST API
- Remove Welcome Panel from WordPress Dashboard.
- Remove admin bar
- Remove only the author link from comments list
- Set the number of revisions to keep for all post types
- Set the excerpt length
- Enable Shortcodes for the Text Widget
- Enable Drag & Drop in Pages
- and more…
Made with WP Bones
WP Bones is a little Framework that provides a set of tools and rules to makes easy to write a WordPress plugin or theme.
The aim of Bones is achieve to write a Plugin or Theme look like a Laravel Framework application.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire content of plugin archive to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (deactivate and reactivate if you’re upgrading).
- Done. Enjoy.
Contributors & Developers
“Best Configuration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Best Configuration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- test for WordPress 4.7
- update framework
- add General options
- add enable/disable WP REST API
- add pure css switch
- add security fix
- add other stuff
- First release