BinduSMS notifies your Bangladeshi customers about their WooCommerce order updates via SMS.
- Send Notification SMS when an order is placed.
- Send notification SMS when the status of an order is changed.
- SMS templating for custom SMS for each order Status.
- Send SMS from Custom Sender ID (Additional Sign up required)
- WooCommerce 2.2 or later
- WordPress 3.5 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of BinduSms, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “BinduSMS” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re ’sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
Manual installation via the WordPress interface
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
Manual installation via FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
How do I get the API Key?
Sign up for an account at https://sms.bindulogic.com, verify you account and go to Dashboard > Developer Mode. You can copy your API key from there.
How do I send Sms with custom senderId (Masking Sms)?
Email us or call us. We will set it up for you.
How much does it cost to send an Sms?
You can check you rate at your BinduSms Dashboard. Rates are negotiable for higher volume. We encourage you to contact us.
How do I recharge my account?
You can recharge your account from the BinduSms Dashboard > Recharge account. We have multiple payment methods.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BinduSms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BinduSms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release