Booster Extension is a free WordPress plugin that ’supercharges your site with awesome powerful features. There’re numerous plugins in the official WordPress repository that promises to provide the features that we offer, however if you install them all, there’s inconsistency in their backend and frontend styles and possible plugin conflicts. That’s why we’ve created Booster Extension, adding all the essentials components for every WordPress blog or magazine.
Social share with share count
Sharing buttons increase traffic and engagement by helping readers share your posts and pages to their friends on social media. Booster Extension enables your website users to share the content over Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Email. This is the Simplest and Smoothest Social Sharing plugin with an awesome vi’sual appearance.
Calculate and Display Read Time
Do you want to display estimated post reading time in your WordPress blog posts? Booster Extension let’s you easily add an estimated reading time to your WordPress posts. An estimated reading time encourages users to read a blog post instead of clicking away.
Reaction Buttons and Feedback Emoji
Booster Extension helps you to collect user feedback using the most spoken language in the world: the emoji. Increase your audience engagement in a fun way for your users.
Author Box with Social Profiles
Booster Extension adds a responsive author box at the end of your posts, showing the author name, author gravatar and author description. It also adds over 30 social profile fields on WordPress user profile screen, allowing to display the author social icons.
Booster Extension increases the interaction with the WordPress post by enabling likes and dislikes buttons along with the count. You can choose either Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down or Smiley/Frown.
License: GPLv2 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Using The WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Search for Booster Extension * Click Install Now * Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Navigate to the 'Upload' area * Select booster-extension.zip from your computer * Click 'Install Now' * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Download booster-extension.zip * Extract the booster-extension directory to your computer * Upload the booster-extension directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Setting Page is located as BE Booster Extentions on your Dashboard
* Go to Settings -> Permalinks and click on "Save Changes" if your custom post type redirects you to 404 page.
Contributors & Developers
“Booster Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Booster Extension” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin ’submitted to http://wordpress.org.
- Author Box After content is’sue fixed.
- Optimized like functionality.
- Added reaction feature.
- Optimized codebase.
- Added addtional icon set for like/dislike.
- Fixed Author Box user id is’sue on shortcode.
- Fixed post like dislike calculate is’sue.
- New Icon set for like/dislike and reaction.
- Page visit count added.
- Update code flexibility.
- CSS update.
- Add action for view count.
- Update the_content filter.
- fixed read time count is’sue.
- Update post visit count is’sue.
- Update post reaction script
- fixed like dislike is’sue
- Added VK Share icon.
- Fixed minor is’sue.
- Fixed is’sue on read time second appearance.
- Fixed Typo Is’sue.
- Regenerate pot file.
- Added wpml-confog.xml file.
- Added custom field for user to choose avatar image and background image.
- Widgets input field design upgrade.
- Post Bookmark feature added.
- Fixed minor is’sue.
- SVG icon is’sue fixed.