Add a chatbot to your website from Bot Libre.
A chatbot allows you to provide automated chat or customer service to your website. The bot’s responses can be configured without requiring any programming. The bot can respond to users with speech, and an animated avatar. The bot can also be connected to social media platforms engage your users on social media.
Bot Libre is a free open source platform for artificial intelligence, chat bots, virtual agents, live chat, and more.
- If you do not already have one, you will need to sign up for an account on https://www.botlibre.com.
- In the WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the \’Appearance\’ tab and select \’Widgets\’.
- Activate the Bot Libre Chatbot widget and then open up its settings.
- Enter your username and password from the Bot Libre website and press the \’Sign In\’ button.
- Select a bot to use for your chat from the dropdown menu. If you do not have any bots, you will need to create one on the Bot Libre website first.
- Press the \’Save\’ button.
Contributors & Developers
“Bot Libre Chatbot” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors