LET’S STICK THAT BAR AT THE BOTTOM FOREVER!
Natively WordPress doesn’t offer the possibility to change your admin bar position. With that simple extension you can stick it at the bottom forever and hide it by pressing shortcut!
- Stick admin bar to the bottom
- Hide bar by pressing SHIFT + Down Arrow
- Upload the bottom-admin-toolbar folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
For example when you develop a website which has a sticky header
Contributors & Developers
“Bottom Admin Toolbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Use dynamic bar height if bigger than default size
- Show / Hide toolbar in administration
- Refacto code
- Add custom class on admin bar for compatiblity with Dynamic Plugins
- Update code by using Object Oriented Method
- Overall Optimization
- Reset admin bar to top if tinyMCE Instance is detected on page (Conflicts with pop-up)
- Add rating link 😉
- Prefix functions to prevent conflict
- Use is_admin_bar_showing() function instead of is_user_loggedin_in() to enqueues custom files. Thanks to @hwk-fr
- Add class to wpadminbar for compatibility with other extensions
- Rename functions to prevent crashing when using with other extensions
- Add ’support for hiding bar with keyboard shortcut (Shift+ Arrow Down)
- Initial release