Want to easily display a sticky window bar at the page bottom while being handy at the back end? Then this plugin is for you. It can easy integrate form, ads, images and html content inside the bar, all the content can be set from admin panel.
Use the Bottom fixed window plugin to create sticky bar that stay in the visible screen area especially at the page bottom when the page is scrolled up or down.
Bottom fixed window plugin cross the screen with a 100% width and the height can be configured. It’s a simple plugin that only adds a block of html and js code just before the closing body tag.
The plugin is not working with all themes! Theme requirements:
- jQuery is required, jQuery version 1.8.3 (or later) is recommended.
wp_footer()functions in header.php and footer.php files.
- Follow the standard WordPress plugin installation procedure
- Activate the plugin through the plugins menu in WordPress
- A new menu named “Cancms Bar” appears on the left menu, click on it to the setting page
- In the setting page, set your style and floating bar content
- Why was this plugin created?
There are several reasons:
1, People need to display ads at the bottom of the page, and the ads should stay there always be shown.
2, Also, the users want to collect data on the ads by having a simple form inside it.
3, They want to be able to configure the ads content from back end.
- How to put a form inside the fixed bar?
Please install the Contact-form-7 plugin, and add the form’s short code inside, it will display the form.
- How to collect the form data and save them in back end?
We ’suggest you install the Flamingo plugin for the Contact-form-7 form, the Flamingo plugin helps you to collect and save form data in back end.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bottom ’suspended window, 底部悬浮窗” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bottom ’suspended window, 底部悬浮窗” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First public release.