Browser Shots Carousel is a Gutenberg block that allows you to create a website carousel from your website screenshots using the Browser Shots service.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Browser Shots Carousel
- Just unzip and upload the “browser-shots-carousel” folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Can I use multiple blocks on the same page?
Not at this time.
Where slider are you using?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Browser Shots Carousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Released 2021-03-09
- Fixing dependencies and WP 5.7 testing.
- Released 2020-01-17
- Updating interface and adding inline previews.
- Released 2019-07-08
- Fixed bug in Gutenberg output so the carousel shows in the right place.
- Released 2019-07-07
- Initial release.