Get multi-functional buttons. The Button Block plugin comes up with many useful styling options that make you happy to build responsive, interactive, stylish buttons in a few clicks.
Download: Download files with this button easily.
Icon: Add icon with button text.
Tooltip: Show tooltip text on button hover.
Size: Make the button small, medium, large, extra large also full width.
3D: Make button 3D with just single click.
Animation: Lots of animation style with duration.
Button Action: Use the button as a link or popup trigger.
rel Attribute: Add the rel/relation attribute to the anchor link.
referrer-policy Attribute: Add the Referrer Policy attribute to the anchor link.
Download File Name: For the download, enter a custom name for the download file.
Icon Position: Set the icon position to the left or right.
Tooltip Position: Choose a different position for the tooltip.
Hide on Devices: Hide on various devices (desktop, tablet, and mobile).
Popup Content: Show Image, Audio, Video, Block Content, Document(.pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx), and Iframe.
How to use
- First, install the Button Block plugin
- Add the Button Block from the block category called “Widgets” in the Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right-side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked this plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Button Implement multi-functional button.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Button Block
- Click on the Button Block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Button Block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
button-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Buttons Block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Yes, Button Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“Button Block – Get fully customizable & multi-functional buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.8 – 23 Sep 2023
- Update download option notice.
1.0.7 – 20 Sep 2023
- Update SDK and Premium Handling
1.0.6 – 17 Sep 2023
- Open the popup by clicking on the button.
- Add rel, and referrer policy attributes.
- Download file name feature
- Icon and Tooltip Position
- Hide on Devices
- Add option for ID and CSS
- Not load scripts if block is not used.
- Fix editor script load in frontend
- Reduce asset load
- Upload custom icon feature
- Add translate feature
- Initial Release