The calenso booking plugin lets calenso users create different shortcodes for different booking use cases based on their configuration in the calenso software as a service application.
The calenso application can be found at https://dashboard.calenso.com
In order use the calenso booking plugin to its full potential a calenso account is needed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/calenso-booking-wp-plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Calenso Booking section in the sidebar to configure the plugin.
- Use the calenso booking_name to connect the plugin with the calenso account.
- Follow the plugin setup guide to create individualized shortcodes to use on your wordpress site.
How to register for a Calenso account?
How to setup a Calenso account?
All information and FAQs are listed in the Calenso Support portal
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Calenso Booking Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Calenso Booking Integration” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Calenso Booking Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
All release information is added in