“Categorized Tag Cloud” is a free plugin for WordPress, developed by the Whiletrue.it staff to generate a cloud with the website’s most used tags, in a sidebar widget.
The words inside the cloud are filtered by category, so you can better match your content by removing the unnecessary tag ids.
The following options are customizable:
- category filters
- number of tags shown
- tag colors (fixed or random)
- tag hover color
- smallest and biggest font size
For more informations: www.whiletrue.it
Do you like this plugin? Give a chance to our other works:
- Serbian translation by Ogi Djuraskovic ( firstsiteguide.com )
- Upload the
categorized-tag-clouddirectory into the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Inside the
Themes->Widgetmenu, place the Categorized Tag Cloud inside a sidebar, customize the settings and save
Contributors & Developers
“Categorized Tag Cloud” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Categorized Tag Cloud” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin tested up to WordPress 6.2
- Fixed: PHP warnings
- Added: Serbian translation by Ogi Djuraskovic ( firstsiteguide.com )
- Added: Sort: random or in alphanumeric order
- Fixed: hover color
- Fixed: CSS cleaning
- Fixed: tag font size
- Fixed: empty tag cloud warning
- Fixed: deprecated constructor
- Fixed: create_function warning
- Fixed: array count warning
- Added: donate link
- Changed: Readme update
- Fixed: Layout cleaning
- Initial release