Plugin to pull your job listings from the CATS Applicant Tracking System and display them on your WordPress site by using a shortcode.
You will need to have an account on catsone.com in order to use this plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/cats-job-listingsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings > CATS Job Listings screen to configure the plugin
- Use the shortcode [catsone] on any page you’d like your jobs displayed.
Do I need to have a CATS account to use this?
Yes, an account at catsone.com is required to use this plugin.
What version of PHP do I need?
The plugin will work with PHP 5.3+. Older versions of PHP have not been ’supported for some time and contain security risks. We always recommend upgrading to the latest version of PHP when possible.
Contributors & Developers
“CATS Job Listings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CATS Job Listings” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated to use newest Job Postings widget
- Update Readme FAQ with PHP requirements
- Added ’support for older versions of PHP
- Initial release.