We have developed a plugin that allows you, the Admin of your blog, to
create poll widgets, which can be installed on your blog from Appearance
After installation your blog reader(s) can vote either on different styles worn
by a celebrity or which celebrity wore the same style best.
These styles can be found at SINGER22.com.
The plugin can generate two types of widgets as discussed above, widget for
1. Your reader to judge which celebrity wore the style Best? Options provided by this widget supports judging between 2 to 3 Celebrities appearing in the same outfits. (Select -> "Who wore it Best" when creating the widget.) 2. Or which style looks best on selected Celebrity. Options provided by this widget supports judging between 2 to 3 styles worn by a single Celebrity. (Select -> "Pick the best Look" when creating the widget.)
After deciding on the type of widget you want to create, comes the selection
of mode. Pick one of the two provided:
1. Multiple Polls (Voting continues after first vote.) Once the reader has voted on the poll another one is placed in its place. 2. Single selected poll (Voting stops after initial vote.) After voting the reader will see the poll with results, their vote plus others displayed in percents.
Optionally style the widget by selecting size, setting background color,
picking font face, showing border and enabling comment box.
When the vote is ’submitted, the voter is promted to login to facebook,
the widget will post their vote on the wall. Any comments left
in the comment box, if enabled, will also appear.
For voting voter receives $1.00 instant discount @ SINGER22.com.
After creation of the widget, it will appear under Plugins -> Installed
Plugins and Appearance -> Widgets. Select it and move it to Primary Widget
area in order for it to appear on your blog.
Feel free to ask any questions according plugin usage at wordpress@data’sub.com
WordPress 2.8 or above is required.
Download, Upgrading, Installation:
- First deactivate Celebrity Polls Plugin
- Remove the
- Unzip the
- Upload the
celebrity-pollsfolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page.
- Activate the Celebrity Polls Plugin in your Options menu.
- Each widget that will be created by Celebrity Poll’s plugin, you should activate at Plugins page first and than set at widget page.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail us.
No Questions for this time
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Celebrity Polls” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Celebrity Polls” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.