Chatter – WordPress chat to ’support your customers 24/7.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explan’atory purposes)
- Can I use this plugin on commercial websites?
- How many chat managers can I create?
In the free version – only one chat manager
- Can I disable Chatter without losing the data?
Contributors & Developers
“Chatter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0 – first release