The Chimpify WordPress plugin allows you to:
1) Export your WordPress posts, comments, users & media files to Chimpify.
2) Import your posts, comments, users & media files from Chimpify to WordPress.
This plugin is currently available in german language only.
The automatic plugin installer should work for most people. Manual installation is easy and takes fewer than five minutes.
- Create a
chimpifydirectory in your
pluginsdirectory. Typically that’s
- Into this new directory upload the plugin files (
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Chimpify and copy your API URL and API Key
- In Chimpify go to Settings > Data > Import (Einstellungen > Daten > Import ) and create a new import with your API URL and API Key
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Chimpify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Chimpify” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility checks for wp 6.0
- Compatibility checks for wp 5.9
- Compatibility checks for wp 5.1
- Fixed “Illegal string offset” error for metadata sizes
- Initial version