Complianz – Terms and Conditions is a stand-alone plugin from Complianz. A simple, but in-depth wizard will configure a Terms and Conditions page for your website or for those of your clients.
- A simple but in-depth wizard to configure the Terms & Conditions specified to your needs or the needs of your clients.
- Includes specific paragraphs for affiliate marketing, WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads, digital and physical goods and services, and other variables.
- Optional are sections about minimum age requirements, a return policy, accessibility policy and user created content, for example.
- A full-featured Terms & Conditions applicable to most businesses and personal endeavours, and available for editing if needed.
- Can be used stand-alone or fully integrated with the Complianz – GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent plugin.
Are you missing anything or have ’suggestions? Leave an is’sue, or do a pull request on GitHub.
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress Dashboard, and click “add new”
- Upload the downloaded .zip file and activate the plugin
- Navigate to Tools -> Terms and Conditions and follow the instructions
- If you already have Complianz GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent installed: Please visit Complianz -> Terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT! Complianz – Terms and Conditions can help you meet compliance requirements, but you as the user must nonetheless en’sure that you have all the necessary configurations in place.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Legal document - Complianz Terms & conditions
Complianz maintains a continuously growing knowledgebase on privacy and legal matters on complianz.io
Can I translate the Terms and Conditions?
The pages are fully translatable, but come standard in many languages. The Terms & Conditions will default to your WordPress language. For multiple languages you can use WPML, Polylang and other translation plugins. To translate directly to your language, help us out as an editor or translate locally with Loco Translate for example.
Can I edit the Terms and Conditions?
You can always go back to the wizard to adjust your configuration. You can also edit the text by unsynching with the wizard in the right colum of Gutenberg or Classic Editor.
Can I style the Terms and Conditions?
The Terms & Conditions have their own CSS classes, but by default will be styled by your theme’s settings.
What are Terms and Conditions
Contributors & Developers
“Complianz – Terms and Conditions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Complianz – Terms and Conditions” has been translated into 29 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- New design
- Tested up to 6
- Improvement: email obfuscation with character reversal icw CSS
- Bumped tested up to
- Fix: change settings link class, to en’sure it doesn’t conflict
- Fix: text in terms & conditions regarding contact options did not cover all options
- Improved integration with Complianz
- Fix: Gutenberg shortcode not recognized
- Fix: WordPress basepath detection in pdf generation
- Fix: php 8 compatibility
- Fix: pdf generated correcly when document is edited, props @gary5709.
- Improvement: UX changes to reflect optimization efforts in Complianz.
- Fix: upper/lowercase incompatibility preventing download of pdf, props @Anticosti.
- Fix: Changes in refund period variables
- New: Changed ’support URL
- Fix: liability amount not replaced with actual amount.
- New: Terms and conditions downloadable as PDF
- New: redirect to settings page after activation
- fix: hooks renamed
- fix: updated date stored in same variable as Complianz document date
- Improvement: Header height in wizard in Safari
- Improvement: Fixes syntax error in some configurations
- New: Terms & Conditions gener’ator for WordPress.