Add Woocommerce Orders Dropdown to the popular Contact Form 7 plugin. This field creates a drop down of current user’s orders.
Contact Form7 form will be more useful to use for ’support purpose.
You just have to install this plugin to add a new field type in Contact form 7 fields.
For details usages guide please check the documentation
New in Version 1.0.5: Order Status Field
Now order status can be set in the field. For multiple order status need to put using _ (underscore).
Example field: [wooorders wooorders-588 status:wc-completed_wc-cancelled]
WooCommerce built-in status are: wc-pending, wc-processing, wc-on-hold, wc-completed, wc-cancelled, wc-refunded, wc-failed
To use all status, don’t use the attribute ‘status’
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- This plugin need woocommerce and contact form 7 both installed
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 WooCommerce Order Dropdown Field” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Contact Form 7 WooCommerce Order Dropdown Field” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [improvement] Compatible with WP 5.9.0
- [new] Added ‘status’ attribute for order status for the field, this value needs to be put using underscore for multiple like [wooorders wooorders-588 status:wc-completed_wc-cancelled]
- [improvement] Minor improvements and wordpress version compatibility check
- Released a class based code
- Compatible with latest wordpress and woocommerce
- Removed donate link in plugin definition
- Required Field/Mand’atory feature added
- Removed hash(#) from value of the order id
- Added a donate link in plugin definition if that helps me 😛
- Added checking if contact form7 installed while activation.
- first version