This plugin randomly shuffles content around in an article using a simple short code to create dynamic articles and pages that change on each visit.
How to use plugin:
- Create or edit an article and write it as you would normally.
- When you want to randomize a word or phrase, type “[gen]” and then begin listing your keywords, separated with the “|” character. End the short code with a closing “[/gen]”.
- Repeat for each keyword or phrase you want to randomly generate.
Note that the Free version is limited to 2 items per random set and 200 word articles and the Pro version is limited to 5 items per random set and 500 word articles. The Free version includes a branding link. If you want to remove it, please upgrade to the Pro version. The development version is restriction free and comes with the ability to set your own branding (or none at all).
Visit the plugin site to see a live demo and get ’support.
- Installation Instructions
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to view the how-to guide and configure branding for the Developer version.
- Create an post/page or edit an existing one and insert the [gen] tag, followed by the items you want to randomly display, separated by piping (|). Close with [/gen].
A sentense in your post may look something like this:
My [gen]favorite|least favorite[/gen] color is [gen]blue|the color of the sky[/gen].
It would potentially output as
My favorite color is the color of the sky.
- It’s installed, but it’s not working!
Check your syntax. If you have the free version, make ’sure your article isn’t longer than 200 words and you’re only randomizing 2 words/phrases per [gen] code. For pro, make ’sure your article is 500 words or fewer and your [gen] codes only contain 5 items.
- Can I remove the branding link?
Yes. Upgrade to the Pro or Developer versions to remove the branding link.
- I would like to report a bug or I need help
Click here and drop us a line. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Content Randomizer FREE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support for WordPress up to 4.7.3
- Original Version