This useful plugin is a website to workflow tool that allows contractors to drive leads directly from their own website form inquiries directly into their Leap workcenters. Leap is a Cloud based Business Management Platform for Home Improvement Contractors. With this useful plugin, you can drive customers directly from your website into your Leap workflow stages and begin to populate both customer and job related leads and prospects for immediate and mistake free follow-up. This is an automated Customer Relationship Management tool which will save you time and minimize mistakes. For more information about Leap, please visit our website.
We have an entire team of dedicated ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, or contact us directly.
Customer Management Service through the plugin for Leap.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the menu option jobprogress->jobprogress screen to configure your JobProgress Subscriber Account.
- After connecting the account use the shortcode shown at the top of the current screen.
Contributors & Developers
“Contractor Contact Form Website to Workflow Tool” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Validate the access token
- Correct the typo in logout method (from Delete to DELETE)
- At the time of disconnect, remove the unwanted headers
- Escaping variables with dynamic values
- Changed client secret variables
- Security Patch for XSS
- Tested upto WordPress 6.3
- Branding change to Leap
- Tested upto WordPress 6.1
- Function check added
- A new option added to make any of the optional fields mandatory.
- Set default Customer Form setting if the setting is not saved yet.
- Add ability to user to change the display order of customer fields from Plugin
- Add ability to user to disable default JobProgress Customer form UI/UX.
- Minor Changes
- Show real-time referrals in the customer form
- Remove Extra Spaces from Customer Email
- Captcha Bug fixes
- Enable Canadian Zip Code
- Captcha Changed due to security reason
- UI/UX Improvements
- Compatibility Upto 5.1
- Compatibility Upto 5.0.3
- Increase timeout for Get and Post request.
- Set SSL Request
- Change Fields validation as Web APP
- Made Email Mandatory
- Add New Field Refferd By
- Add Captcha For Security Reason
- Made Address Mandatory