DGAshu Cron Job Mail Setup For User Role is basically send mail to the User on the basis of User Role. People can set each and every setting for their mail. We included editor but oly given right to send plain mail.
An overview of the features:
- Set the Cron Time manual, so that Mail send after same interval of time. (Minimum time to be set is 60sec as per the WordPress Cron Standard.)
- Set the Subject of the Mail for the User.
- Set the Plain/text message in text area. This message will be send to the selected role user. (We are soon going to make it HTML/text Area)
- Select the User Role for the mail to be sent. For example if we select ’subscriber then mail will sent to all the ’subscriber of the website.
This plugin is under active development. Any feature requests are welcome!
- Upload the
custom-related-postsdirectory (directory included) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Is this it?
It’s still an early version of the plugin and we’ll be adding new features every few weeks. Let us know what you’re looking for and we might be able to include it!
Who made this?
Contributors & Developers
“DGAshu Cron Job Mail Setup For User Role by DGAshu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Very first version of this plugin