Curiyo gives users a dynamic and comprehensive dive into any topic in your story, connecting your content to reference data, emerging insights and captivating social media. It resolves the urge to click out and search for more information. Instead, Curiyo delivers timely and contextually relevant content to the point of need, instantly and on demand. Users get all of what they want without ever leaving your page.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for Curiyo Links
- Install the plugin called “Curiyo Links” and activate it
- Download the plugin .zip file
- Log in to yourdomain.com/wp-admin
- Click Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- Click on the Curiyo link in the sidebar of the Admin panel, and click Update.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Curiyo Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Curiyo Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed version number
- Simplified interface.
- Add ability to set link color.
- Add ability to set maximum number of links per page.
- Calls the “Cards” version of Curiyo.
- Works with 3.8
- Improved formatting of re’sults page
- Fix conflict with Relevanssi
- Display by tag, then category, then search
- Changed Submit Button to say “Update” instead of “Save Changes”