Custom latest posts widget is a widget designed to do one thing and do it well: display the most recent posts from site with various options like post type, featured image, date show & featured image show/hide feature.
- Option to show post thumbnail & set dimension by width & height.
- Set how many posts to show.
- Option to choose style
- Option to show the post date.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Custom latest posts widget,
- log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type “Custom latest posts widget” and click Search Plugins.
- Once you’ve found plugin, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Then, go to plugins page of WordPress admin activate the plugin.
- Now, goto the Widgets page of the Appearance section and configure the Custom latest posts widget.
- Download the plugin.
- Upload it to the plugins folder of your blog.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now, goto the Widgets page of the Appearance section and configure the Custom latest posts widget.This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explan’atory purposes)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom latest posts widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom latest posts widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.