This plugin adds a handy widget to the dashboard displaying several server specifications like the PHP, Zend and MySQL version or the installed OS on your server.
- Server information as dashboard widget
- PHP, Zend and MySQL versions
- Server OS
- Type of web server
- WordPress version
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/dashboard-server-specsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Activate the “Server Information” widget on the dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dashboard Server Specs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release for WordPress plugin directory.