Dashing Memberships provides an easy, no fuss way of adding powerful membership features to your LearnDash e-learning course site without the hassle of setting up a complicated and full-blown membership plugin. Simply install, and protect pages and posts according to your existing LearnDash courses
** Why Dashing Memberships by Ristretto Apps?**
- No messing around with complex membership plugin rules and roles!
- Remove a member from LearnDash and they’re automatically removed from any non-LearnDash content you’ve protected with our plugin
- Rely completely on LearnDash’s native checkout system for one-time course sales and course ’subscriptions
- Simple User Management
- Performance Focused and Light-Weight
- Gutenberg Compatible
- PLUS more….
Features Coming Soon
- Member Dashboard
- Detailed Member Tracking Reports
- Whatever else you want, send us a message!
Note: This plugin is actively being developed. We’re far from done and are adding new features, functionality, and fixes daily. If there’s a feature you want but we don’t have yet, please let us know
Why We Made Dashing Memberships by Ristretto Apps.
We made Dashing Memberships because we wanted a simple way to add some membership features to a LearnDash site we run without having to install and setup a big complicated membership plugin that integrates with LearnDash.
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the LearnDash Settings menu of your WordPress Administration area and edit your protection message as you see fit.
- In your Edit Page or Post screen, look for the Dashing Memberships box below the editor and select which LearnDash courses you’d like to use to protect this page/post with. Doing so will en’sure that only members of those LearnDash courses will be able to see this page/post (with the exception of site administr’ators)
Contributors & Developers
“Dashing Memberships” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dashing Memberships” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug that causes site crash on activation if LearnDash not installed
- Released first version