Data dash allows you to create dynamic counters for your website pages.
- Create counters which gets updated from server side
- Give time interval to update counters
- Provide range for the incremental value
Easy integration to UI using shortcode & function
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
- Also you can read more about the plugin & its development at Think201 Labs
Dedicated Support: Talk to us on Twitter @think201
To raise is’sues or if you have a question for us, post to the ’support forum here https://wordpress.org/’support/plugin/data-dash and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 3.5.2 or greater
- PHP 5.2.6 or greater (5.3 recommended)
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [data-dash.zip](TODO: URL to be inserted)
2.Upload the ‘data-dash.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
3.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Data Dash Work flow Explained
Once Data Dash plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Data Dash on the sidebar menu section.
- You can start adding counters by clicking on Data Counter under the main menu.
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Data Dash” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Data Dash” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Updated the admin listing style.
- Raw conuter included.
- CSS Optimization
- Multiple time interval for cron
- Small bug fixes
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- Compatibility check