Data dash allows you to create dynamic counters for your website pages.
- Create counters which gets updated from server side
- Give time interval to update counters
- Provide range for the incremental value
Easy integration to UI using shortcode & function
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
- Also you can read more about the plugin & its development at Think201 Labs
Dedicated Support: Talk to us on Twitter @think201
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/data-dash and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 3.5.2 or greater
- PHP 5.2.6 or greater (5.3 recommended)
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [data-dash.zip](TODO: URL to be inserted)
2.Upload the ‘data-dash.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
3.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Data Dash Work flow Explained
Once Data Dash plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Data Dash on the sidebar menu section.
- You can start adding counters by clicking on Data Counter under the main menu.
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Data Dash” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Updated the admin listing style.
- Raw conuter included.
- CSS Optimization
- Multiple time interval for cron
- Small bug fixes
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- Compatibility check