This plugin contains a rating module. Add a rating to a post. You can set multiple ratings to one post. The ratingform in front will be include inside the commentform.
Add [averageRating] inside your post as short-code to show the average.
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload the
dd Ratingdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate and set a rating inside a post.
See the forum how to add it to custom post types. Notice the rating will be injected inside the default post- & comment template. If you’re using a third party theme, I hope for you they added the hooks to the templates!
Do you have ideas, questions or is’sues with DD-Roles? Please leave a message in the ’support forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DD Rating” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DD Rating” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix: crossbrowser box-sizing
- Buy me a beer or more!
- Bugfix: select is’sue allow
- Cleanup code
- Add only the rating column
- Set titles correct
- Bugfix: remove ‘hoi’ console.log
- Bugfix: lost data when switching between replies forms.
- Set the average total stars
- Make star view more precisely
- Bugfix: lost data when doing quick edit
- Add rates to pages
- Shortcode can be [averageRating] to get the average of the post/page or [averageRating id =’117′] to get it by id.
- Add rich snippets
- Solved CSS/JS loading is’sues tnx for ’support to froid
- Made hidden input of jsonbox instead of textarea
- Solved visibility of not allowed ratings
- Update readme.txt
- Changed some titles
- Add screenshots and header-image
- Add plugin live