Display Related Posts for Genesis allows you to display a grid of related posts on single posts. Based on Sridhar Katakam’s tutorial.
- Load CSS on the front end
- Display featured images
- Related posts title text
- Amount of posts to display
- Number of columns
- Hook location
- Hook priority
This plugin provides a number of filters for developers to use to customize the default behaviour of the plugin:
display_related_posts_for_genesis_defaults display_related_posts_for_genesis_customizer display_related_posts_for_genesis_locations display_related_posts_for_genesis_entry_output display_related_posts_for_genesis_section_output
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The re’sulting installation screen will list the installation as ’successful or note any problems during the install.
- If ’successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- Where are the plugin settings?
The plugin settings are located in the Customizer under Theme Settings > Related Posts.
- Does this plugin require Genesis?
Yes, this plugin won’t work unless a Genesis child theme is activated.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Related Posts for Genesis” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Display Related Posts for Genesis” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Rename plugin
- Fix default column value
- Initial release.