🎛️ This plugin is used to get more control of the Toolbar (a.k.a. Admin-Bar).
➕ Show/Hide toolbar based on predefined or custom rule:
- Hide toolbar for all users
- Hide toolbar for all users expect administr’ators
- Show/hide toolbar based on selected user roles and user capabilities
- show/hide toolbar based on combination of various conditional logic
➕ Remove Toolbar preference from Edit Profile page
Remove “Show Toolbar when viewing site” setting from Edit Profile page.
➕ Auto Hide/Show Toolbar
Make the Toolbar hidden by default – and show it when mouse pointer over the top of the browser window, just like 🖥️ macOS.
➕ Remove WordPress logo from toolbar
- Search and Install the plugin through the “Plugins > Add New” screen on your WordPress site directly.
- OR download, unzip and upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to the “Settings > Toolbar” on your site to configure settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“(dp) Toolbar Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed js dependecies error.
- Added autoloader.