Adds some Multisite-specific functions to WordPress XML-RPC interface (http://yourdomain.com/xmlrpc.php).
This plugin is required for the correct work of a Drupal module named Drupal to WP.
- drupal.newBlog – Create a new blog
- drupal.getUsers – Get all users of your installation
- drupal.getUsersBlogs – Get blogs of a user
- drupal.getBlogId – Get a blog ID
- drupal.getCategories – Get a list of categories on a given blog
- drupal.newUser – Create a new user
- drupal.deleteUser – Delete a user
Functions return error code 700 or 403 if there are problems with authetication and error code 500 if there are other problem.
drupaltowp_xmlrpcfolder to the
wp-content/pluginsdirectory in your WordPress multisite installation.
- Activate the plugin in your Administration Panel.
- Check ‘Enable the WordPress, Movable Type, MetaWeblog and Blogger XML-RPC publishing protocols’ through ‘Writing’ menu and click ‘Save Changes’.
- Its neccesary to activate mcrypt support in PHP.
If you have any further questions, please submit them.
- Get XML-RPC error `Combination of username/password incorrect`
Check username and password are correct.
Password must be encrypted before calling one of this xml-rpc functions so follow this steps:
1. Open file
drupaltowp_xmlrpc.phpand copy the function
drupaltowp_encrypt_passwordto your code.
2. Define a key for encrypting your passwords. Max 20 characters.
3. Edit file
drupaltowp_xmlrpc.phpand put your key value in line 32:
define( 'DRUPALTOWP_KEY', 'your-key-value' );
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Drupal to WP XML-RPC” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors