The Easy Affiliate Store Plugin for WordPress lets you quickly add an affiliate store to your blog.
It aims to get you up and running as soon as possible, by giving you a store which requires minimal setup and is ready to go almost as soon as it is installed. The store has a simple design which integrates with your blog’s own theme.
Some features include:
- Store front shows featured products and latest products by “department” category
- Department pages show all products of one type
- Create as many departments as you like
- Product page showcases a product in a natural blog post format
- Adds prominent call-to-action button with affiliate link
- Automatically adds Amazon affiliate to Amazon.com links
- Call-to-action button shows favicon of target site
- Products can be configured to show up on the homepage, categories and search. Or not.
- Optional custom sidebar on products page
For full details, please see the Easy Affiliate Store webpage.
To install the store plugin on your site, do the following:
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins > Add New”
- Search for “Easy Affiliate Store”
- Click “Install Now”
- Click “Activate Plugin”
That’s it, the Easy Affiliate Store should now be installed on your blog.
- I use Amazon Associates. Can I automatically add my affiliate to Amazon.com links?
Yes, there is an option in the settings page (“Settings > Easy Affiliate Store” in your WordPress admin panel) to add your affiliate ID. This will automatically be added to the product URL when you link to Amazon.com products.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Affiliate Store” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Made store and department page creation more efficient
- Reduced db queries
- Fixed rewrite conflict
- Removed dependency on missing function
- Improved documentation
- Initial release