This plugin helps in managing your WordPress website’s logo.
You can easily upload a new logo, or use an existing image in your WP media gallery.
Multiple features are provided ’such as:
Applying hover effects to your logos.
Making the logo responsive
Uploading and using the retina version of your logo.
To see some samples visit the plugin ’support page
- Open header.php file of your current theme.
<?php show_easylogo(); ?>where you want to display your logo.
- Please comment out your existing logo for future.
Why my logo appears so big?
If your logo appeears to be bigger than it needs to be, make ’sure to uncheck the “make logo responsive option” in settings
Will extra stylesheets will be added even if I don’t select any hover effect?
Absolutely not. If you select no hover effect i.e ‘none’, sylesheets won’t be added to your site. Similarly if you don’t opt for the retina version of your logo retina.js will not be added.
Can I use this plugin to insert other images in my website
At the moment unfortunately no. I will be working on this in future upgrades
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Logo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added new feature: Adjust logo width in responsive version
- Tested upto WordPress 5.3.2
- Fixed bug in responsive logo settings where logo appears huge
- Tested upto WordPress 4.7.4
- Fixed user reported bug related to responsive logo in firefox
- Tested upto WordPress 4.7.3
- Fixed user reported bug
- Tested upto WordPress 4.6.1
- Fixed Undefined Index Notices
- Updated Plugin header
- Added option to link logo to custom URL
- Added feature to center your logo
- Bug fixes
- Fixed is’sue with updated hover effects library
- Fixed “headers already sent error” caused by upgrade 1.2
- Updated CSS Hover effects library to latest version
- Minor Changes in HTML output
- Fixed a minor bug as pointed by user in ’support forums here
- Fixed compatibility is’sues with latest media uploader