Edit My Breadcrumb is a plugin for WordPress that allows for breadcrumbs to be added to your page. It is fully customizable for your website needs. There are two options to implement this into your site; web developers can add a function into their theme or it can be automatically added before your content.
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload ‘edit-my-plugin’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Either activate the automatic output in the settings area or use the function
<?php display_breadcrumbs(); ?>
- How do I automatically add breadcrumbs to my site?
In the settings configuration, enable ‘Breadcrumb Auto Output’ to display the breadcrumbs directly the start of your content.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Edit My Breadcrumb” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Edit My Breadcrumb” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added option for homepage to display the breadcrumb or not to.
- Added option for edit the first Home breadcrumb
- Updated Admin area with proper WordPress Admin CSS
- Added description and settings instructions to admin area.
- Initial Release