Easy Mode Dashboard
Simplify your dashboard with easy mode
WordPress can be quite overwhelming for new users, the EM Dashboard resolves that in one click.
This plugin allows you to:
- Clean up your dashboard with a single button.
- Enable default Easy Mode setting for new users.
- Enforce the Easy Mode settings.
- Enable or disable the Easy Mode button.
- Optionally load a soft grey new theme.
- Set default color scheme for new users.
- Remove the color scheme selection.
- Install EM Dashboard either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Either Network Activate this plugin or activate it on a single site.
- If you’re on a MultiSite network, you can set up the default options for the whole network in your Network Settings menu.
- If you’re on a Single Site installation, you can set up the default options within the Settings menu.
- That’s it! Enjoy!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EM Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Improved security, although nothing critical was found.
- This plugin now only loads its files on admin screens.
- Reworked: Many functions to improve plugin speed.
- Added: WordPress.org translation compatibility.
- Added: POT File.
- Added: PHP level Caches.
- Changed: Minimum capability from
install_pluginsso that the menu pages can be accessed when the Editor has been disabled in MultiSite.
- Cleaned up code.
- Fixed: A minor security issue, which also caused a minor memory leak.
- Fixed: WordPress 4.4.0 metabox styling compatibility.
- Fixed: WordPress 4.4.0 nav tab styling compatibility.
- Fixed: The tablet overflow fix applies to RTL as well now.
- Changed: Optimized plugin performance.
- Fixed: Minor WP_DEBUG issue with bbPress.
- Fixed: The Easy Mode switch doesn’t overflow anymore on tablets (caused by wrongly minified .css script).
- Removed: The “More coming soon!” tab, I do not have the time at the moment to upgrade this plugin to an all-in-one admin solution.
- Unchanged: This plugin still receives active support and bugfixes.
- Cleaned up code.
- Fixed: Mobile admin bar icon color is now white when using the EM Dashboard Theme.
- Changed: CSS and JS are now called from an absolute path instead of a relative path.
- Cleaned up CSS
- Fixed: Messed up layout in customizer preview when EM Dashboard Styles are activated.
- Fixed: Language subsets for Google Fonts when using Greek/Cyrillic/Vietnamese characters.
- Added: Easy Mode button from Network Admin Screen is now removed (it has no use there)
- Added: RTL support for the Space Grey theme
- Added: Removal of default color styles if the EM Dashboard (Space Grey) theme is active.
- Rewritten: EM Dashboard Space Grey Theme (is now standalone)
- Added: EM Dashboard Space Grey RTL support
- Added: EM Button RTL support
- Added post/page slug to the not-easy metabox list
- Made sure the admin can’t get stuck in easy mode out by turning off the EM button while in Easy Mode.
- Minimum Non-Forced Capability now also applies on showing the Easy Mode button or not.
- Changed “Enable the Easy Mode Feature” option title as it was confusing (Enable Easy Mode Button).
- Applied rescue mode in showing the EM button for the set capability.
- Made the Easy Mode default setting change have effect.
- Added back the seperator beneath “Dashboard” in easy mode.
- Cleaned up more code.
- Fixed the Merriweather font calling
- Changed default minimum forced mode to Administrator (only has effect on MultiSite)
- Changed access modifier for get_option
- Tested out the filters, they work! 🙂
- Added filters in the Other Notes tab for developers including rescue mode.
- Greatly improved (i.e. speed & security) removal of pages/metaboxes.
- Fixed link metabox removal
- Added update-core.php to the not-easy list.
- Cleaned up code
- Initial Release
- PHP5.2 to PHP7 compatible
- MultiSite and Single Site compatible.