Generate a personalized user email signature for each of your colleague and analyze global email ‘prints’ through WP.
eMail Signature Manager is a wordpress plugin to help you to generate an email signature for each of your colleague. You can inject a banner in these signatures, with a call to action, to market a new product, an incoming event or whatever you want. It’s the cheapest way to communicate.
This signature is based on a signature template and information about user and company information. Using such an approach improves your organization’s brand by providing a uniform communication. Your templates may also include specific texts, graphics and links. It includes analytics about your images and the followed links.
Each of your collaborators communicate tens of times a day through mails. This plugin is the opportunity to take profit of this communication type to provide a pretty brand signature and promote your next meetings, your new products…
- Add banner rotation so a signature may display a different image, taken in a predefined set, at each print. Increases message exposition.
- Update supported wordpress version to 5.2
- Add multi company support
- Path redirection fix
- Project start
- WordPress Plugins Directory: Navigate to Plugins → Add New in the WordPress admin and search “eMail Signature Manager.” Click Install and then Activate.
- Zip Upload: Navigate to Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin in the WordPress admin. Browse to the .zip file containing the plugin on your computer and upload, then activate.
- Manual FTP Upload: Upload the plugin folder to
/wp-content/plugins/. Navigate to Plugins in the WordPress admin and activate.
Contributors & Developers
“eMail Signature Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “eMail Signature Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.