Blogging is BIG BUSINESS in 2013: writers, bloggers and other people generally in the know are making a living or boosting their income by blogging for money: writing and selling their popular blog content to marketing teams. Blog posts today are real products that can be exchanged for real income. This trend is set to continue!
Transferring articles from one blog to another blog is always going to be a logistical challenge, however… even when you manage to find a buyer that actually wants to buy them.
Now there is another, better way… make life much easier with eXopin, a simple plug-in for WordPress which adds a buy button to your blog posts, making them available to anyone for purchase.
eXopin also COLLECTS the payment from the customer and delivers it to your PayPal account, then automatically transfers the article content between the two blogs – from yours to its new home on the buyer’s blog.
Maybe it’s time to finally quit your day job, and start making money doing something you love and enjoy: writing.
With eXopin, it’s easy to earn money by blogging: your WordPress blogs are converted into online stores, where the only products going on sale are your own high quality blog posts. Get paid to blog: and only worry about the blogging aspect of the business.
After installing the eXopin plug-in, it takes care of everything for you:
Adds a buy button to ANY blog post on your WordPress site
The blog post also becomes available in the eXopin marketplace
Collects payment from the buyer
Transfers the payment into your PayPal account: extra income
Takes care of the fiddly transfer of blog content going to the new domain: seamlessly
Blog post migration is a 100% automated, SEO friendly process – with no Google penalty – thanks to the “canonical” concept
All of this, for just 20% commission on blog posts that you sell. eXopin is the blogger’s friend: a revolutionary work from home idea that empowers blog owners to capitalize on their writing talents. Write and sell as many blog posts as you like – in your own time.
In 2013, blog content is used heavily by companies as an information and marketing tool, to help drive traffic from Google. There is a shortage of talented writers, and a huge demand for good, high quality blog articles that can generate clicks.
Marketing teams have neither the the time or resources to produce quality blog content in-house. This means, if you have a WordPress site hosted on your own domain, you can easily earn money by blogging – all you need is the free eXopin plug-in.
The eXopin Marketplace on http://www.exopin.com/ is the ultimate online store for marketers to source great quality web content. Build a WordPress site and convert it into your own content hub where visitors can read and purchase your written articles. It’s so simple with eXopin.
It gets better. It makes no difference how complex your blog post is: eXopin extracts all of the text, images, embedded objects and other media and transfers it directly from one WordPress instance to another. It arrives on the buyer’s WordPress site looking EXACTLY as you intended: and the seamless process is 100% automated.
Selling blog content to marketing teams has has NEVER been easier: your blog finally becomes a viable business commodity and your blog posts equal products.
Write about any thing you like: pick a niche topic or something you think will be very popular and in great demand. Either way, as a good writer doing a good job producing original, quality blog content, you’ll soon build a loyal base network of readers and buyers.
Blogging for money, getting paid to write, and working from home – once all distant dreams for bloggers around the world – is now a reality. And all thanks to eXopin.
*** Buyers and sellers alike can use eXopin with complete confidence, as all eXopin users are authenticated using PayPal Access, to provide an extra layer of security and trust. ***
You’re just seconds away from getting started with eXopin! Start a new life making a living blogging for money by following this step by step guide:
- On the dashboard of your WordPress installation, click Plugins on the left hand menu.
- Search for eXopin.
- In the plug-in search re’sults, locate eXopin and click Install Now.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Enter the Hostname, FTP Username, FTP Password and Connection Type of your web server where WordPress is installed.
- Click Proceed and the installation will be completed.
- Click Installed Plugins and locate eXopin in the list of plug-ins.
- Click Activate.
Read our FAQ section and guide for a better understanding of eXopin, before you get started earning cash to ’supplement your income with eXopin.
What is eXopin and how do I make money with a blog using it?
eXopin is a plug-in for WordPress, which simply adds a BUY button to your existing blog content, then acts as a payment gateway when someone purchases it. Transferring blog content from one WordPress site to another WordPress site occurs automatically after the transaction is complete: and you’ll receive the entire payment ’sum DIRECTLY into your PayPal account.
eXopin charges *** just 20% commission *** for each blog post you sell, and you’ll receive a weekly invoice for the total amount. You’ll have a whole seven days to settle the bill using PayPal – and there are no charges if you don’t sell anything. Pay commission ONLY when you’re making money from blogging.
How do I sign up for eXopin?
- After installation of the eXopin plug-in, you’ll see an eXopin entry in the left hand menu of your WordPress dashboard.
- Hover this, and then click the top entry, eXopin.
- Click the PayPal Access button and enter your PayPal credentials to connect your account with eXopin. Once this is done, you will be a verified eXopin user.
- The eXopin settings menu is displayed: choose from one of the following options, depending on how you intend to use eXopin:
- I only sell posts
- I only buy posts
- I sell and buy posts
- You can change your preferences to different settings any time using the eXopin > eXopin menu in the WordPress dashboard.
How do I set the price of a blog post?
It’s incredibly easy to get money for blogging with eXopin. Once you have installed eXopin, and authenticated with PayPal Access, follow these steps:
- Select the Posts > All Posts option on the left hand menu of the WordPress dashboard.
- Open any blog post in your WordPress dashboard.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to locate the eXopin widget, which should state “eXopin Not Sold Yet”.
- Check the Sell this Post box, then select the currency and enter the amount you wish to sell the blog post for.
Don’t forget: eXopin charges 20% commission on all sales, so take this into account when you select your asking price.
- Click Update when you are ready.
You now need to publish the blog post to the eXopin marketplace (see the next step).
I have set the price of a blog post but it isn’t showing up on the eXopin marketplace!
After specifying a blog post to be sold via eXopin, and setting the currency and price, you must now publish it to the eXopin marketplace before potential buyers and other people will be able to see it.
- In the WordPress dashboard, click eXopin > eXopin on Sale and a list of your blog posts currently set to “sell” with eXopin are displayed.
- Click the option Publish on eXopin Marketplace, then click Submit.
The Buy button is added to your blog post, and it also becomes visible in the eXopin marketplace here:
How does affiliate tracking in eXopin work?
Once you set up eXopin on your WordPress blog and start selling blog posts, you can use the tools provided by eXopin to recruit affiliates to carry out advertising for you. Pay them commission for each blog post they sell.
This is a good way to maximise traffic to your blog, boost your sales and increase your blog writing income. Affiliate tracking is an additional feature of eXopin, and it couldn’t be easier to start using. Just follow this guide:
(Please add description of how this works)
How do I change my PayPal email address associated with eXopin?
You must ALWAYS make ’sure you have the correct PayPal email address linked to your eXopin account, so that we can send you the total balance for each of your sold blog posts. If we don’t know your correct PayPal address then we can’t transfer payment to you.
To update your PayPal email address in eXopin, follow these steps:
- Click eXopin > eXopin in the dashboard of your WordPress installation, then click Change PayPal Account.
- Enter your new PayPal credentials, just as you did when first signing up for eXopin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“eXopin Blogging For Money” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improved marketplace integration.
- Bugfixes: Multiuser fix, sync bugs removed, sales process fixes, media count info
- First public release.
- Included direct payment for article transfer to your Paypal account.
- Beta release for customers only.