Using F13 Google Maps Shortcode you can simply embed a secton of Google Maps into your WordPress powered website using shortcode.
In order to use this plugin you will require a Google Maps API Key, of which instructions for obtaining one are in the admin panel.
- Maps can be generated using a combination of: Building, Road, Town and Country
- Requires a Google Maps API Key, full instructions are provided in the admin panel
- Responsive design
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Visit the admin page in the WordPress admin panel: Settings => F13 Google Maps Shortcode.
- Get an API Key by following the instructions in the admin panel.
- Paste your admin key into the appropriate field in the admin panel: Settings =>F13 Google Maps Shortcode.
- Add the shortcode [googlemap building=”name or number” road=”a road” town=”a town” country=”a country”] to the desired location on your blog.
How do I get a Google Maps API Key
Full instructions are provided on the F13 Google Maps Shortcode settings page.
Settings => F13 Google Maps Settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“F13 Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release