Fast Flickr widget it is a plugin based on Quick Flickr Widget. So it lets you create a widget on your sidebar to show your Flickr photos.
- Easy to setup and configure (feed with Flickr RSS or Screen name)
- Up to 20 Flickr photos in your sidebar or any other widgetized area
- Fully customizable widget (editable before.widget, after.widget, before.item, after.item, etc.)
- You can pick the photos display size: thumbnail, square, small or medium
- You can choose the _blank target to the flickr links
- Images are displayed with the Flickr photo description in ALT and TITLE attributes
- Ability to show titles next to your images
- Very easy to customize CSS
- Supports Thickbox!!
- Filter by tags now available!
- Ability to pick photos randomly
- Ability to pick photos randomly from random tags (best way to get a good random)
If you want to ask for a feature, send me a message.
- Upload archive contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check out your sidebar widgets configuration
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fast Flickr Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fast Flickr Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
20.11.2016 – Fix is’sue with Flickr API (start using SSL)
27.03.2013 – Updating Flickr API to use php_serial instead of php format
14.07.2012 – Bug with random tags function fixed.
09.07.2012 – First release.