Fibre gives you visibility of all of your WordPress websites in one place, helping you continuously improve and en’sure that sites are secure, performant and ’sustainable. Working with the Fibre dashboard, it is the ultimate tool for securely monitoring and maintaining multiple WordPress sites.
- Identify sites with out of date WordPress core and plugin versions
- Filter sites by plugin, theme and host
- Identify and rate security risks on sites
- Identify unused or incorrectly configured plugins
- Find users across all of your sites (e.g. when an employee leaves the company)
- Identify sites hosted using green energy
- Tag sites with custom attributes (e.g. whether they have a maintenance contract)
- Generate reports of updates performed over a date range
By providing a one way window into your WordPress installations but not allowing remote operation, Fibre is the the most secure WordPress management solution.
Bug reports are welcome at https://gitlab.com/wholegrain/fibre-client
- Install Fibre
- Active Fibre
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Copy the url and token, and add a new site at fibre.io
You’ll find answers to many of your questions on fibre.io.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fibre” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fibre” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix bug where core, theme, and plugin updates were not being synced correctly
- Fixes incorrect REST API permission callback implimentation
- Tested on WP 6.0
- Output users (administr’ators) to the api
- Wrap plugin function calls in checks to not re’sult in fatal errors
- Simplify integration logic
- Lint and standardise code
- Fix wordpress multisite settings link
- Fix undefined index in authentication
- Remove POST data reflection code as it is no longer required
- Simplify user email check logic
- Change keys in returned in authentication failed
- Fix Static method reference
- Fix ACF licence check
- Fix edge case where token is provided with whitespace
- Fix bug in calling static class methods from a variable function in PHP5.6
Release Date: 2/08/2019
Clean up documentation
- Fix bug in user auditing that re’sults in timeout
- Fix fatal error when old versions of Yoast SEO are installed
- Fix function declarations and class autoloading for case sensitive file systems
- New audit for users with admin username
- Track state of gravity forms honeypot settings
- Track state of available translations
- Track state of ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS constant
Release Date: 26/06/2019
First public release