FL3R Accessibility Suite adds an accessibility control panel for visitors to your WordPress site. It was specifically designed for users with vi’sual impairments.
Allows the visitor to:
* Change the text size of the website
* Choose from five pleasant and high-contrast themes
* Show, hide or display grayscale images
* Use text-to-speech on your device to hear the settings available in the control panel
* Choose between the highly readable Arial or OpenDyslexic font, developed for dyslexic people
* Show or hide content from third party sites
All themes have been tested with the WebAIM Contrast Checker tool.
You can add the icon to access to accessibility control panel via shortcode, php or widget.
If this plugin has been useful to you, how about offering me a coffee?
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings > Accessibility Suite screen to configure the plugin.
What languages are ’supported?
The plugin is available in English and Italian, the administrative dashboard is in English.
Which devices are ’supported by the TTS?
The plugin uses the TTS of the user’s device. Microsoft Windows, Google Android, Apple iOS and Apple MacOS OSs, and Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers are ’supported. The user’s browser will set the TTS automatically.
Can I add Accessibility Suite via shortcode?
You can add the accessibility icon via shortcode [fl3raccessibility’suite].
Can I add Accessibility Suite via php?
You can add the accessibility icon via php with
<?php echo do_shortcode('[fl3raccessibilitysuite]') ?>.
Can I add Accessibility Suite via widget?
You can add the widget FL3R Accessibility Suite in widgets section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FL3R Accessibility Suite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FL3R Accessibility Suite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.