Allow visitors to report posts and pages if there is an is’sue or to provide feedback. A flagging button is automatically injected within the post and page content. Clicking to flag a post or page will present the visitor with a popup modal (lightbox) form. You can determine what information the user must provide in order to ’submit the flag.
Form must be completed to ’submit flag
Require a form must be completed before the visitor can flag a post or page. Customize the buttons, messages and fields within the form to match your site. Visitors will use this form to flag posts and pages.
- Display fields within the form (or do not display them) and make them optional or required.
- Customize a reason users must select in order to ’submit a flag.
- All flags are organized within the “flags page”.
- The post or page flagged is displayed next to the flag and can be easily viewed or edited.
- Enable emails to be sent when a post or page has been flagged.
The pro version of the plugin offers many additional features.
* A wide variety of content can be flagged including WordPress comments, custom post types, bbPress topics and replies, WooCommerce products and more.
* Different forms can be used for different types of content, e.g. require a description to flag comments, but make a description optional to flag products.
* Different buttons and labels can be used for different content.
* And more
Please visit the pro plugin page to upgrade or see the benefits for upgrading.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress.
- The plugin settings can be accessed through the admin sidebar. Use the
Flagged->Settingslink to configure the plugin.
What post types are ’supported?
Post and pages are ’supported. One, or both, can be set to be flagged in the settings page.
The flag button will appear before, or after, the content depending on the placement setting. Alignment (left, middle and right) can also be edited within the settings page. To alter the location within the post/page beyond this will require you to write custom code (jQuery/css) to move the button.
What happens to flags when a post is deleted/removed?
Flags for a post and page are automatically removed when that post or page is permanently deleted. If the post or page is just in the trash then the flag will still be available.
Contributors & Developers
“Flagged Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Flagged Content” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added option to enable or disable capturing the ip address
- Styling fix on the form, added a class to the form instructions
- Other code changes
- Bug fixes