Font size selection form Plugin by Tradesouthwest uses a widget to add form on page which provides a drop-down selector to select font sizes from. Plugin will create the wdget and put a widget option on the admin widgets page that can be used to add into any widgetized area ’such as your sidebar.
User interaction is the form and the admin of theme can activate or turn off the option by drag and dropping widget into a theme’s widget component. Once activated you can give the widget a name and it will appear on you sidebar area as a drop-down selctor that your users can use to select the size of the blog’s fonts. This is ideal for sites with lots of print or that have certain pages with lots of text, ’such as a wiki or FAQ site.
- Four sizes of fonts to choose from
- Uses Widget to insert a pull-down selector form to widgetized areas.
- Has four sizes of font-sizes to pick from, large, medium-large, medium and small.
- These size are 18 pixels, 16px, 14px, and 12px.
- Drop down selector with ’submint button are minimal styling to be compatibe with most themes.
This plugin compatible with the GNU General Public License v2, or any later version.
- Upload fontsize-selector.zip to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place widget in your desired widgetized part of theme to appear.
Q.: Can I turn off the widget?
A.: Yes, Just remove the widget from the sidebar widgetized area.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fontsize Selector Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fixed ‘px’ error
- sanitize some strings
- added conditional for who sets size
- reworked cookie manager
- bump on version tested up to
- Feb. 16th 2015
- created body_classes to call styles with to save users clashing on same IP
- fixed some widget instance params
- made inherit style on ’submit button to match user’s theme
0.2 – February 15th 2015
- fixed validation for options values
- changed text domain definition to core function
- changed name of select form name to clear dev nonces
fixed some text domains
0.1 February 12th 2015 release – original version